Last updated: February 22, 2020
This Privacy Notice sets out how Micro Travel, registered at #1, 26 N Block Johar Town , #34 LGF, Gohar Center Wahdat Road Lahore, and incorporated in the Pakistan, and its associated trading names, protects the privacy of your personal information.
1. Why do we collect this information and what for?
Being a travel agency, we need some of your information to reserve your rooms in Mecca and Medina. To manage your flights for Hajj and Umrah, we also need the following information during the course of relationship.
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details (address, telephone and email address)
- Passport number, date of birth and nationality – if required by the respective airline
- Frequent flyer numbers, car rental programme and hotel room preferences (if applicable)
- Dietary requirements and health issues (if any) relevant to your travel arrangements or required by the relevant travel service provider(s) (e.g. accommodation or tour providers).
- Information provided by filling forms on our website – e.g. email address, where you heard about us and your travel preferences. This information will be used to keep you up to date with all our latest offers and products
- Social media – by interacting with the social media features on our website (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) you will be bound by the privacy policies of the respective social media companies
- IP address and cookies – When you access our website our servers may record data regarding your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address
2- How will we collect this information?
We collect the above mentioned information from the following sources.
- Information generated about you when you purchase or make enquiries, regarding a travel arrangement; via the phone, email or website
- When you subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters)
- When you speak to our customer services team
- When you enter competitions or register for promotions
We may need to collect your personal information from the third party. In a situation where someone else is making reservations on your behalf or you are making reserving a package for someone. In any case we will rely on the authority of the person making the travel booking to act on behalf of any other traveller on the booking. It is agreed, you have obtained the consent of the other person for us to collect, use and disclose the other person’s personal information in accordance with this Notice.
3- What do we use your personal data for and what is the lawful basis for doing so?
- In order to perform our duties as a travel agent. The consequences of not providing this information is that we will be unable to complete your booking
- Personal and contact details are used for the purposes of completing the travel bookings you make on our site. Similarly, payment information, passport numbers, date of birth, frequent flyer numbers and dietary requirements.
3.2 Legitimate interest
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service.
- Your information may also be utilised for broader reasons, such as: to provide you with travel confirmation and updates on your itinerary, to manage your booking and to allow us to contact you for customer service.
- We may use your personal information to send you targeted marketing activities; about special offers, new products or competitions. These may include emails, text messages and data messages. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
3.3 With your consent
- In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. For example, when you tick a box to receive email newsletters, your personal information may be used, with your explicit consent, to send you relevant promotional fares.
4- With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Primary suppliers: airlines, hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, car rental and ziyarat providers who fulfil your travel reservation.
- An individual making a third-party reservation, on your behalf.
- As required or authorised by applicable law, and to comply with our legal obligations
5- Your rights
Below is a list of the rights that you have regarding the personal information that we process. You have the right to
- Confirm with us that we are processing your data.
- Request access to the personal data we hold.
- Have data amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that we delete your personal data if there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that we remove your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your request.
6- How to Reach Us
Email:- Email For General Enquiry: email@example.com
Phone:- Call us at 0423-8939509